No products in the cart.
Shipping & Delivery
- Lastinch.in has courier partners like Delhivery, Indiapost & DTDC, Professional etc. We opt for the shipping service as per your serviceable locations and the checkout method chosen while ordering.
- COD order dispatch require the customer confirmation within 24-48 hours after being notified failing to which the order may be considered cancelled.
- COD serviceable pin codes are still very limited, though we are in continuous approach to increase it.
- COD & Free shipping charges may and may not be applied depending upon the order value, moreover both are applicable on order value more than Rs 500.
- The applicable charges may vary due to involvement of third party services.
Lastinch.in will make a maximum of two attempts to deliver your order or will communicate with shipment tracking information. In case the customer is not reachable or does not accept delivery of products in these attempts, Lastinch.in reserves the right to cancel the order(s) at its discretion.
An estimated delivery time may be communicated after placing the order based on your serviceable pin codes. On placing your order, you will receive an email containing a summary of the order and also the estimated delivery time to your location. The standard minimum delivery time is 5-7 working days in metro cities.
Sometimes, delivery may take longer due to:-
- bad weather
- flight delays
- political disruptions
- other unforeseen circumstances
- system generated technical issues
Also, we will not be able to compensate for any mental agony caused due to delay in delivery. The customer can cancel the order at any moment even if the delivery time exceeds the expected time. If it is a prepaid order, the customer will be refunded in his/her Lastinch.in account as soon as the order is successfully cancelled. If the item is shipped, the refunds are subjected to QC process prior to the refund in customer’s Lastinch.in account.
By placing the order with us:
“The Buyer agrees that the title to the goods is transferred to the buyer at the time of placing the Order and dispatch confirmation there of irrespective of Shipping of Goods and COD which are to be done in due course being a separate chargeable facilities via third party involved in both services”