Style Prediction for 2015 has already been done 6 months ago in the Fashion Week. Some patterns don’t usually make into everyday style and some were widely worn in couple of years. Talking about this year, we’ve listed down 10 styles/patterns/trends which are expected to have a bannerÂ year. Some are guesses while others are wishful thoughts. Take a look 🙂
1. IT BAG-Â Though bags of all shapes and sizes made their way onto the runway perfectly but this year IT Bags stole everyone’s heart. Theyâ€™re not going anywhere soon. The bucket bag goes with almost everything be it a casual, formal or party wear. Moreover, Vogue is currently running a contest among the renowned brands for The Best IT Bag in 2015. The top 3 are Loewe, Fendi & Gucci.
Source - IMAXTREE
2. PEPLUM- For quite a few seasons peplum was a matter of argument among trend-setters but this season the styles in peplum are epic and huge. For many reasons, peplum is best for a curvy body.
Source – Resort
3. GRAPHIC PATTERN-Â Prepare yourself to go bold with graphic print this year. It can be geometric print, mixed material or artistic leanings. The pattern is not confined on clothes but is popular in bags, accessories, footwear, etc.
4. PRINTED PANT-Â Comfortable, colorful, young, funky, cool or whatever. We all love to wear these pants. The prints can be aztec, stripes, check, floral, etc.
5. POLKA DOTS-Â Oh so they back. I personally am not a lover of polka dots but itâ€™s going to rule the trend this year as well in dresses, skirts, scarfs and footwear.
Source – Pinterest
6. SARI-Â The six-yard long unstitched fabric popularly known as sari is the only thing whose love affair with India is eternal. Sari has always been associated with older women, wedding and to the ones having conservative mindset. But over the last couple of years, it has made the long-awaited comeback. Cultural icons namely Sonam Kapoor and Deepika Padukone are sporting it to international events. Girls, donâ€™t take sari too seriously with those perfect pleats andÂ careful draping. Drape itÂ the way you like. Don’t forget to be comfortable and confident.
7. GOLD SANDAL-Â For Indians, golden color is like a staple they canâ€™t live without. 2015 brings you the different style of sandals in this particular color which goes with everything be it a mini skirt, jeans & top, evening gown or a fit mini dress.
8. PADLOCK NECKLACE- AÂ decade ago, heart-lock chains might have been on every girlâ€™s wish list, but this year Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Coach, Moschino and many more have come up with padlock which is surely going to be the charm to hang around your neck. With a big golden chain and a hefty lock, this style is going to be as universal as pearls were last year.
9. BROWN-Â Since 2014 the craze for brown color in boots, bags and coats is increasing. Though there exists a big clash of thought between black & brown lovers but brown will overtake the charm of black this year.
10. BOLD COLOR-Â Don’t afraid of trying dark and bold colors. The designers from worldwide are trying the combination of such wacky colors and believe me the combination looks so appealing.
Source – Resort
I hope you will definitelyÂ talk about, wear, stick to or may be dislike these styles this year. Feel free to write to me.
Take Care 🙂